Private Education Act
With the introduction of the Private Education Act in 2009, the Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) was established by the Singapore government to regulate and ensure quality private education for students. All Private Education Institutions (PEI) eg. private schools are required to comply with regulations under the Enhanced Registration Framework. Each PEI has to maintain high standards of management and establish academic and examination boards ensure a proper education framework. PEIs also provide full disclosure to the regulatory council on a regular basis. This scheme provides a way for better PEIs to achieve higher standards in terms of school management and the educational services provided to students.
Key Facts for Students
Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- For more information on the PEI and ERF, please refer to www.cpe.gov.sg
Inspire Education Centre Enhanced Registration Framework Registration Certificate
- Inspire Education Centre is registered with the CPE with Registration No. 200723647D and registration period: 28-06-2016 to 27-06-2020. View certificate here
PEI – Student Contract
- Students will sign a PEI- Student Contract with Inspire Education Centre regarding their course. The contract lays out the important terms and conditions of their course with Inspire Education Centre.
- A copy of the PEI-Student Contract and Advisory Note in English is available for your reference: SAMPLE PEI-STUDENT CONTRACT and ADVISORY NOTE
Undertaking Not To Collect More Than Two Months Course Fee
- Inspire Education Centre undertakes not to collect more than 2 months course fee for all courses.