1) INSPIRE compiles this information into a statistical aggregate and uses this information for internal business and administrative purposes which includes improving our products and service offerings, and enhancing our customer service level.
2) INSPIRE will use your personal data from time to time to send you notices about special information, new programmes, and other similar information.
3) INSPIRE does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
4) INSPIRE will not disclose your information unless required by law or any relevant government agencies or regulators.
5) INSPIRE understands and respects the privacy of individuals. Personal information is collected with your consent. The purpose for collecting this information varies depending upon your request and will include:
a) helping us to improve our service to you;
b) processing your application and/or registration and/or enquiry;
c) for the purpose of providing service to you including, but not limited to: billing, fee collecting and debt recovery ;
d) informing you of upcoming events, administrative notices or communications applicable to you;
e) updating your records in our databases;
f) communicating, monitoring, evaluating and maintaining records of academic progress;
g) planning, monitoring and enhancing the provision of courses;
h) operating, evaluating and improving our business and the products and services we offer;
i) cooperation with any government agency and complying with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies;
j) enforcing our legal rights and obligations;
k) purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
6) While the supply of the information by you is voluntary, if you cannot provide or do not wish to provide the information sought, INSPIRE may be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected, which in turn may also result in the immediate termination of any agreements with INSPIRE with no compensation or refund.
7) Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal information will be so protected, INSPIRE cannot be responsible for any unauthorised wilful use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications. INSPIRE cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private.
8) If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Information, INSPIRE may not be in a position to continue to provide its Services to you. In such an event, there will be no refund or compensation.
9) INSPIRE reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this Policy, or you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Information, or access and update your personal information, please email email@example.com or write in to Director, Inspire Education Centre Pte Ltd, 50 East Coast Road, #02-144, Singapore 428769