Are you …
- Needing a stronger academic foundation before taking O levels?
- Wanting to apply to an ITE Nitec course?
- Wanting to apply to Foundation Programmes for Diploma (eg. NAFA) or Degree?
Join INSPIRE’s 9 Month N Level Course!
Our dedicated teachers who truly care
INSPIRE’s N-level course
5 reasons why Inspire is the best choice for N-level private candidate studies
12 years experience of nurturing students since 2007
Dedicated teachers who truly care
Small conducive class size
Progress reports & awards for good progress
Structured curriculum & lessons throughout the year
(no March/June holidays)
How are classes conducted
Tests and examinations are held in
- Who can enroll for the course
- What subjects are offered
- Course duration
- Examination, assessment and results
Students enrolling must
- Have completed 8 years of formal education or middle school / lower secondary education.
- Be at least 15 years old on Jan 1st of the year of examination.
- Have a pass in Lower Secondary English (in student’s respective school) or IELTS 4.5 or equivalent or pass INSPIRE’s internal English entry test.
Literature in English
Principles of Accounts
^ Other subjects (e.g. Mother Tongue, Geography, Science (Theory / Practical) may be registered for the examination.
- Jan 13 to Oct 12, 2020
- Ongoing intake till May 2020 (Jan – May: On 13th of every month)
- Duration – 3h x 5 days x 9 months = 540h
- Contact hours -13h per week x 9 months = 468h
- Duration – 3h x 2 days x 9 months =216h
- Contact hours – 6h per week x 9 months = 216h
- Average student ratio 1:9 to 18
- Face-to-face and online classes
- English and Mathematics Placement Tests (first day), class tests, mid-year exam and final prelim exams in August.
- The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Normal Academic Level) Examination in September – October.
Expected Examination Results Release Date
- Results are released usually in December the same year of the examination.
- Students have to sit for the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Normal Academic Level) Examination in order to complete the NA Level course.