Course fee payment
Undertaking not to Collect More Than 2 Months Course Fee
Inspire Education Centre undertakes not to collect more than 2 months course fee for all courses.
Course Fee Payment Policy
1) Payment for Course Fees can only be made after the PEI-Student Contract is signed.
2) Available payment modes for Course Fees are Cash, Cheque, ATM transfer or Cash Deposit at ATM, PayNow, Internet Banking with proof of payment provided by transfer receipts.
Important: Please indicate Student Name when making payment.
Account Name: Inspire Education Centre Pte Ltd
Bank Account No.: 04151039301
Bank Name: Maybank Singapore Limited
Bank Code: 7302
Branch Code: 015 (Marine Parade Branch)
SWIFT Code: MBBESGS2
3) Student’s attendance is conditional upon payment in full of each instalment of Course Fees and all other Miscellaneous Fees.
Instalment Schedule for Course Fees and Late Payment Consequences
1) All payments are to be made before or by the due dates stated in the PEI-Student Contract Schedule B.
Students, parents and guardians are strongly advised to make fee payments 1 week advance before the payment due date. Please take note that late payment of course fees has consequences:
|Days Late||Action||Student Contract|
|1 day late||Late payment fee $100 imposed||Clause 1.4|
|1 day late||Suspension||Terms and Conditions Clause 9|
|7 days late||Termination||Terms and Conditions Clause 9|
|Date Due||Suspension Date||Termination Date|
- Each instalment amount shall not exceed 2 months’ worth of fees for non-EduTrust-certified PEIs without IWC.
- Each instalment after the first shall be collected within one week before the next payment scheduled.
- INSPIRE reserves the right to suspend a student for non-payment of fees until full payment is paid, by giving written notice to the students/parents/guardians. (Student Contract: Terms and Conditions Clause 9)
- i) There is no pro-ration discount given due to the suspension.
ii) There will not be any makeup of classes in the event of suspension.
- If still no payment is received within 7 days of payment being due, the Centre shall have the right to terminate the PEI-Student Contract for failure to pay Course Fees and/or Miscellaneous Fees by giving written notice to the students/parents/guardians. (Student Contract: Terms and Conditions Clause 9)
|Purpose of Fee||Amount (with GST, if any)
|Course Application Fee
|Late Payment Fee||100|
|External Examination Fee
(SEAB Examination Fees or any other External Examinations)
|Refer to www.seab.gov.sg or respective external examination boards|
|Examination Registration Administrative Fee ^||50|
|Examination Appeal Administrative Fee ^||50|
|Refund Administrative Fee ^||100|
|Course Subject Change Administrative Fee ^||150|
|NS Deferment Administrative Fee ^||100|
|Attendance Report Issuance Administrative Fee ^||100|
|Student Results Re-Issuance Administrative Fee ^||100|
|INSPIRE’s English Entry Test||100|
|Internal Examination Marking Fee
(Per examination paper)
|100 – 150|
|Additional Lesson Fee||As per invoice issued.|
|Replacement fees for lost or damaged items / textbooks||The price will depend on the value of the item.|
6. Miscellaneous Fees refer to any non-compulsory fees which the students pay only when applicable. Such fees are normally collected by the PEI when the need arises
^ Administrative Fees are non-refundable.