Our students have entered …
National University of Singapore
Singapore Management University
Nanyang Technical University Singapore
University of London
University of Tasmania
University of Buffalo
& other universities
4 Powerful Case Studies
– He failed JC promotion but achieved his A levels within 1 year. [Read]
– He dropped out from Polytechnic but got into University. [Read]
– She retook A levels twice but still failed to pass a key subject. She got into her choice undergrad course in 1 year. [Read]
– She dropped out of a top JC, was depressed but that didn’t stop her from getting into University. [Read]
Our satisfied students & parents
From this short period of time, I have learned a lot and the center has helped me build up the knowledge I needed for my A levels.
“Mr. Ho is honestly a wonderful teacher. He has gone beyond the call of duty and his guidance have brought me far. He is very patient and understanding. He never gave up on me and always have faith in my ability to succeed. Any student learning under him is definitely blessed. Thank you, Mr. Ho!”
Our dedicated teachers who truly care
INSPIRE’s A-level course
5 reasons why Inspire is the best choice for A-level private candidate studies
12 years experience of nurturing students since 2007
Dedicated teachers who truly care
Small conducive class size
Progress reports & awards for good progress
Structured curriculum & lessons throughout the year
(no March/June holidays)
A-Level Course Info
- Who can enroll for the course
- What subjects are offered
- Course duration
- Examination, assessment and results
Students enrolling must
- Have completed 10 years of formal education or high school / secondary education.
- Be at least 17 years old on Jan 1st of the year of examination.
- English language requirement of minimum C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level English or 5.5 scores in IELTS or equivalent
- General Paper
- H1/H2 Mathematics
- H2 Economics
- H2 Management of Business
- H2 Principles of Accounting
- H2 Literature in English
- H2 English Language and Linguistics
- H2 History
^ Other subjects (e.g. Mother Tongue, Geography, Science (Theory / Practical) may be registered for the examination.
# MOE exam registration will be handled by the centre for students.
Subject entry pre-requisites:
- H1 Mathematics: Minimum C for GCE ‘O’ Level Mathematics OR equivalent
- H2 Mathematics: Sat for GCE ‘O’ Level Additional Mathematics OR equivalent
- H1/H2 Literature & H2 English Language & Linguistics: Minimum C in GCE ‘O’ Level English and/or pass in GCE ‘O’ Level Literature OR equivalent
- H1/H2 History: Minimum B in GCE ‘O’ Level English and/or pass in GCE ‘O’ Level History/Elective History.
- Jan 14 to Nov 17, 2020
- Ongoing intake till May 2020
- Internal Assessments
- English and Mathematics Placement Tests (first day) and graded assignments and prelim exams in September
- The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination in November – December.
Expected Examination Results Release Date
- Results are released usually in February the following year of the examination.
• Students must attain a minimum of 75% attendance to complete the A level course.